1/3 Photos of Fast and Easy Mexican Scrambled Eggs
Huevos Revueltos make a very quick and very tasty dish for any time of the day or evening. Serve with toast, roll them up in a tortilla, make scrambled egg tacos with cheese on top. Any way you serve them, they are yummy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a 10-inch skillet heat Salsa de Chile Verde over medium heat until bubbly.
- 2Pour beaten eggs over sauce in skillet.
- 3Cook without stirring over low head for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until mixture begins to set on bottom.
- 4Lift and fold eggs with spatula so uncooked part runs to bottom.
- 5Continue lifting and folding about 5 minutes more till eggs are cooked through, but still glossy and moist.
- 6Pass sour cream to spoon on top.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fast and Easy Mexican Scrambled Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 166.3
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 372.0 mg
- Sodium 660.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 13.8 g