Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are quick and easy and so yummy. They are made from pre-made pizza crusts and frozen meatballs, I use foster farms. Once you try them you'll want to keep coming back for more!! Once you get used to making this you can start adding your own ingredients to it like mushrooms or green peppers or onions. I do advise to cook up the peppers and onions first.
- 20 frozen italian style turkey meatballs
- 2 pre-made pullsbury prepared pizza crust
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 26 ounces spaghetti sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- Bake or fry meatballs according to package instructions, then cut in half.
- Roll out pizza crusts on floured surface, press out to stretch.
- Sprinkle one cup of cheese down the center of each pizza crust.
- Spoon spaghetti sauce over cheese, just enough to cover.
- Place 1/2 of the meatballs on top of the sauce on each pizza crust.
- Sprinkle each with italian seasoning.
- Fold dough over filling, pressing edges firmly to seal.
- Place seam side down on greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 to 18 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
- Heat the leftover spaghetti sauce to serve with calzones.