Very simply put, Meat wrapped in a noodle. This is the fast and easy version of what I would take hours of prep for the holidays, but I want it fast now for dinner. Feel free to alter this to your liking, Please keep in mind, if I were making this for the holidays or guests, I would be making my own sauce and pasta dough. I have served the fast version to guest and they love it! You can cook this several ways, but this is for your electric pressure cooker, for fast and easy 20 minute dinner!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Basic meatball recipe!
- 2Mix meat, bread crumbs,egg cheese, garlic, onion, salt and pepper together.
- 3Add a little water (3 TBS) enough to moisten and make the mix easy to handle.
- 4Fill pasta tubes (or shells) full with meat mixture.
- 5(hint, when filling tubes, roll out the mix into long narrow cigar like shape and run it through the tubes and pack in from both ends).
- 6Put 6 0z water in the bottom of the pressure cooker and about a 1'2 cup of sauce and stir. Line up your cannelloni side by side and cover with sauce. Layer remainder as needed covering with sauce as you go.
- 7Set your pressure cooker for 10 minutes. Let pressure decrease on it's own when done.
- 8Remove, serve, ENJOY!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fast and Easy Meat Cannelloni in Your Pressure Cooker
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 516.1
- Calories from Fat 225
- Total Fat 25.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 131.0 mg
- Sodium 1506.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 13.1 g
- Protein 30.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: