Recipe by The Easy Vegan
Since I always buy veggies in bulk I often find myself desperately searching for ways to use them up before they go bad. Easy, quick, and open for tons of variation! Use your favorite soup and veggies :)
- 473.18 ml vegetables, cooked or canned, cut into bite-size pieces (I used green beans but potatoes, carrots, mushrooms...the possibilities are endless!)
- 212.62 g canof your favorite thick soup (I used Amy's Lentil, any Cream of... soup will also work)
- 29.58 ml plain soymilk (optional) or 29.58 ml milk (optional)
- 22.18 ml flour
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- black pepper
- 14.79 ml margarine or 14.79 ml butter
- 44.37 ml breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease a 9 x 5 loaf pan with non-stick spray or butter/margarine (I imagine this would also be great with little single size servings in a cupcake tray!).
- In a medium bowl, mix your veggies (veggies should be at least tender, I just nuked some green beans for 3 minute in the microwave), soup, garlic, soymilk (or milk), flour, and black pepper together (add salt if you like, but my soup was salty enough).
- Spread this mixture out in your loaf pan.
- Divide your margarine or butter into 6 or so pats and put them evenly over the mixture.
- Top with breadcrumbs, and bake for 15 minutes or until breadcrumbs are toasted.
- Let cool and enjoy! :).