1/1 Photo of Fast and Easy Kfc Cole Slaw
i found this recipe at top secret recipes and everyone loves it! they have 2 versions, this was made from the fat-free version although i have been too afraid to actually use the fat free miracle whip. i just used this recipe because the list of ingredients is so short compared to the other version and it tastes perfect everytime i make it. i have shared this recipe with many friends and family members.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine miracle whip with sugar in a large bowl.
- 2Mix well with electric beater until sugar is dissolved.
- 3Add cabbage, carrot and onion mixture and toss well. (be sure the cabbage and carrot are chopped into very small pieces, about the size of rice.)
- 4Cover and chill at least 2 hours, preferably over night, before serving. To make things even easier i usually just buy the pre packaged cole slaw bags in the produce dept. they have the carrots and cabbage already chopped. i just chop them up smaller and use that instead of cutting up my own fresh ingredients.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fast and Easy Kfc Cole Slaw
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 118.2
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 8.3 mg
- Sodium 278.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 11.9 g
- Protein 1.1 g