Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This won 1st place at the Du Quoin State Fair in Il.
- 4 boneless butterfly pork loin chops, about 1/2 thick
- 6 tablespoons fresh lime juice (about 3 lime's worth)
- 3 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper (to taste)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup salsa ranch dressing (such as Spicy Ranch Dressing)
- 1⁄2 cup shredded monterey jack cheese (about 2 oz.)
- Place the pork in a shallow dish, add the lime juice and garlic, turn several times to coat. Well. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle both sides of the pork evenly with salt and pepper.
- Heat half of the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add two of the pork chops, cook 2 minutes to brown on side. Set aside on separate plate, browned side up. Repeat with remaining oil and chops. Turn pork chops, add the reserved pork chops, reduce heat to medium-low; cover and cook 9 minutes or until pork is no longer pink in center.
- Remove pork and set aside on separate plate. Add dressing to liquid in skillet, stir until completely blended. Place pork on top of sauce, sprinkle cheese evenly over pork, cover and cook 2 minutes to melt cheese.
Quick and easy :) <br/><br/>I used regular ranch dressing and added 1tbs of soy sauce. And I used 4 cheese Mexican bag from publix! Came out perfect
Great recipe, very tasty, delicious!