Recipe by Cathlene Fuller
This is something I love, My favorite meal! One of my parent's friends' shared this with us. We usually have some left overs, but just put them in a freezer bag and put in the fridge These are great to warm them up the next day for lunch.
- 2 packages egg roll wraps
- 1 cup rice
- 1⁄2 small cabbage
- 1 can canned chow mein (you can use the one's with meat or just a veggie)
- 1 lb meat, of choice (don't use any meat if vegetarian)
- 1 bottle sweet and sour sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the meat and boil the rice.
- While everything is warming up and cooking start chopping up the cabbage.
- Place the chow main in a large mixing bowl.
- After the meat and rice is done put them in the mixing bowl along with the chopped cabbage.
- Open the packages of egg roll skins Place a table spoon full of the mix in the center of egg roll skin and fold like the directions say on the back of the egg roll skin package.
- Deep fry When light golden brown take out, let cool for 5-10 minute.