This is a fabulously easy pie that looks like you worked really hard! It makes its own crust and can be prepared and in the oven in no time. I found the original recipe in the "More With Less" cookbook and modified it slightly.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 10 inch pie plate with cooking spray and then dust with flour.
- (Or grease it and then flour it in your usual method.) In a blender place everything but the coconut.
- Mix until it is blended.
- Add the coconut and blend for a few seconds or until it is all mixed.
- Pour it into the pie plate and bake for 50-60 minutes.