Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a chili I threw together myself, in under 30 minutes! The original has no beans because my husband hates them, but I put them as an option. The oz. per can isn't exactly accurate. It really doesn't matter that much, it's kind of a add your own thing if you want, and how much you want.
- 1 lb hamburger meat
- 1 (5 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can stewed tomatoes, cut to desired size
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomato soup, condensed
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons dried onion
- 1⁄4 of a large bell pepper (about 1/2-2/3 cup)
- 1⁄2 cup water
- salt and pepper
- 1 (10 ounce) can beans, drained
- Brown meat, then drain in skillet. Transfer to a med pot and add the rest of ingredients.
- Cook until it boils and the bell pepper is tender.