My favorite pot pie recipe! Includes crust recipe! I've changed it up and omitted the cream of potato and substituted it for various things over the years, but I keep coming back to the original. The whole recipe is so easy and delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make pie crust by melting butter and mixing first 3 ingredients together.
- 2Add water while mixing until all ingredients are 'sticking' together. Dough should be firm, not sticky.
- 3Divide dough into two pieces. Roll out one half and place in a greased pie dish.
- 4Set other half aside.
- 5Mix remaining ingredients together and put on top of shell.
- 6Roll out remaining half of dough and place on top. pinch edges together for a pretty finish.
- 7Bake for 20-30 minutes until golden brown crust.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fast and Easy Chicken Pot Pie (Can Use Left over Chicken Too!)
Serving Size: 1 (265 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 487.1
- Calories from Fat 230
- Total Fat 25.6 g
- Saturated Fat 15.7 g
- Cholesterol 66.1 mg
- Sodium 1179.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 8.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: