Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
My favorite pot pie recipe! Includes crust recipe! I've changed it up and omitted the cream of potato and substituted it for various things over the years, but I keep coming back to the original. The whole recipe is so easy and delicious!
- Make pie crust by melting butter and mixing first 3 ingredients together.
- Add water while mixing until all ingredients are 'sticking' together. Dough should be firm, not sticky.
- Divide dough into two pieces. Roll out one half and place in a greased pie dish.
- Set other half aside.
- Mix remaining ingredients together and put on top of shell.
- Roll out remaining half of dough and place on top. pinch edges together for a pretty finish.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes until golden brown crust.