Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 10 mins
My mom used to make this when I was a kid; now it is one of our mid-week standards. It is fast, and very easy to make. Serve with rice or some other grain and a steamed vegetable for a quick meal. (If you don't have Newman's Own, use any balsamic or italian salad dressing.)
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2-1 cup newman own balsamic vinaigrette
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces.
- Place chicken pieces and salad dressing in large Ziploc bag and allow to marinate at least 20 minutes.
- Cook chicken in non-stick skillet (may need to cook in two batches).
- Serve hot.