1/3 Photos of Fast and Easy Chicken Chili (Crockpot)
4 hrs 5 mins
We love chicken chili, but our old recipe required a lot of prep and hours of simmering on the stove top. I put this together one morning in the crock pot, and we love coming home to a crock full of hot chili to enjoy with almost no prep! Leftovers freeze well, or we love to put the leftovers right into small containers to enjoy for lunches throughout the week.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans (drained)
- 2 (15 ounce) cans great northern beans (drained)
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet taco seasoning mix
- 5 boneless skinless chicken breasts (frozen)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1Place frozen chicken breasts in bottom of crock pot.
- 2Sprinkle the packet of taco seasoning over the chicken.
- 3On top of chicken and seasoning pour the black beans, great northern beans, tomatoes and green chilies, cream of chicken soup, and chicken broth.
- 4Cook all day on low, or half day on high.
- 5About one hour before serving, cut up block of cream cheese and drop into crock pot, stirring occasionally to melt.
- 6Before serving, remove chicken breasts, cut into pieces, and mix back into the chili. Serve topped with sour cream or shredded jack cheese if you'd like.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fast and Easy Chicken Chili (Crockpot)
Serving Size: 1 (250 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 288.0
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 54.1 mg
- Sodium 696.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.8 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 21.9 g