Recipe by PugGrannie
Tasty and simple chicken breast recipe that I often made on work nights. Leaving the skin on or off is a matter of preference. You could also try boneless breasts; just decrease the cooking time.
Top Review by bmcnichol
I cooked this on the stove top instead of the oven and we all enjoyed this. I had four boneless chicken breasts I had pulled for dinner, so used those. I sprayed my pan with Pam but didn't add the butter, but did include all the other ingredients. We all enjoyed this and it was really easy to make.
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken in flat pan lined with foil and sprayed with Pam.
- Sprinkle with onion powder (not onion salt), then with granulated beef bouillon, and then the parsley flakes.
- Top with a generous chunk or chunks of butter.
- Bake uncovered at 375 degrees for 60-75 minutes or until tender. Check after 60 minutes.
- Baste occasionally while baking and before serving.