This recipe is sure to be a hit with friends and family. It’s super easy and there’s not much of a mess to clean up afterwards. My kids love watching the mixture foam after adding the baking soda. We all start eating it right away but I do prefer it after it has had time to cool. It’s a real treasure to create! P.S. You might want to break it up with your hands as it starts to cool.
- Place popped corn in brown bag.
- Melt margarine, brown sugar and syrup in microwave on high for 5 min stirring once every 1/2 minute
- Stir in baking soda, mixture will foam!
- Pour over popcorn in bag and shake well.
- Place in microwave on high for 1 inches Shake again, heat for one more minute.
- Shake, pour into bowl to cool and then enjoy!