1/5 Photos of Fast and Easy Caramel Popcorn
This recipe is sure to be a hit with friends and family. It’s super easy and there’s not much of a mess to clean up afterwards. My kids love watching the mixture foam after adding the baking soda. We all start eating it right away but I do prefer it after it has had time to cool. It’s a real treasure to create! P.S. You might want to break it up with your hands as it starts to cool.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place popped corn in brown bag.
- 2Melt margarine, brown sugar and syrup in microwave on high for 5 min stirring once every 1/2 minute
- 3Stir in baking soda, mixture will foam!
- 4Pour over popcorn in bag and shake well.
- 5Place in microwave on high for 1 inches Shake again, heat for one more minute.
- 6Shake, pour into bowl to cool and then enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fast and Easy Caramel Popcorn
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 332.2
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 306.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 29.7 g
- Protein 3.3 g