1/2 Photos of Fast and Easy Canned Potato Hashbrowns
Yes... I'm that lazy! Some mornings - you want potatoes for breakfast - and you want them NOW!!! Not 20 minutes from now... not having to unfreeze or peel anything... you want them NOW! Don't judge me. We love canned potato hashbrowns - and they take about 3 minutes from start to finish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat butter in saute pan on medium to medium-high heat.
- 2Drain potatoes and add to pan. Salt and pepper them to your liking. Cook until heated (about 3 minutes).
- 3Canned potatoes are already cooked, so you really are just heating them up. They don't like to brown easily - but it can be done with some patience -- just cook them a little longer and add a little more butter. ;-).
- 4Sometimes we add 2-3 beaten eggs on top and let it cook until set. The worlds easiest potato omelet! Or add in some onions and bacon -- yum!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fast and Easy Canned Potato Hashbrowns
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 260.0
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 113.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 4.2 g