OK, it's not culinary genius but sometimes fast and easy needs to be the name of the game! Virtually no prep time involved.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour into pot the cream of broccoli soup following directions on the can.
- 2Add drained new potatoes and begin to heat over medium flame.
- 3Chop 2 slices turkey bacon and add to the pot.
- 4Stir often to prevent settling of ingredients on the bottom of pot.
- 5Add cheese when mixture begins to simmer.
- 6Continue stirring and allow mixture to simmer for about 5 more minutes.
- 7Cool slightly before serving.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fast and Easy Broccoli Potato Soup
Serving Size: 1 (453 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 223.1
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 15.5 mg
- Sodium 269.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 9.8 g