Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
OK, it's not culinary genius but sometimes fast and easy needs to be the name of the game! Virtually no prep time involved.
- 1 (15 ounce) candiced new potatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream of broccoli soup
- 2 slices turkey bacon
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat cheddar cheese
- Pour into pot the cream of broccoli soup following directions on the can.
- Add drained new potatoes and begin to heat over medium flame.
- Chop 2 slices turkey bacon and add to the pot.
- Stir often to prevent settling of ingredients on the bottom of pot.
- Add cheese when mixture begins to simmer.
- Continue stirring and allow mixture to simmer for about 5 more minutes.
- Cool slightly before serving.