I make this for elementary school kids every morning at the school I work at. They love it and it's always the first thing to fly off the tray. Can be easily adapted to meet individual tastes with different kinds of meat (or more meat) and salsa with more punch. The tortillas roll up easier if you heat them in a microwave on a plate covered with plastic wrap for 30 seconds.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in large non stick skillet. Add hash browns and cook until golden.
- 2Lay tortillas out and put one slice of ham on each.
- 3Spoon roughly 1/4 cup of hash browns on each tortilla, spreading evenly.
- 4Sprinkle 1/2 cup of cheese over hash browns.
- 5Top with 1 tbsp of salsa.
- 6Tucking in the ends, roll each tortilla up then wrap tightly in wax paper or plastic wrap.
- 7Pop in the microwave for 15-20 seconds to melt cheese and heat through.
- 8Unwrap and serve.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fast and Easy Breakfast Burritos
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 299.1
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 64.6 mg
- Sodium 1440.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 18.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
whole wheat tortillas