1/2 Photos of Fast and Easy Beef Stir Fry
I simple and tasty stir fry recipe
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb flank steak, sliced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon powdered ginger
- oil (enough to just coat the pan)
- cooked rice, to serve
Sauce for beef
- 1marinade sliced beef in soy sauce, garlic, and ginger in the fridge for at least 1/2 hour.
- 2heat oil on a skillet or wok to about med.
- 3take beef out of marinade and toss in cornstarch and stir fry until almost cooked all the way thru.
- 4Mix together the sauce ingredients and pour into the skillet and simmer with the beef until the sauce is thickened and the beef in cooked all the way thru.
- 5You may add any cooked veggies in the the beef if you like, I serve this over rice or on a salad for a great meal.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fast and Easy Beef Stir Fry
Serving Size: 1 (324 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 174.9
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 31.0 mg
- Sodium 1091.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 18.0 g