Fast and Easy Beef Stir Fry
- marinade sliced beef in soy sauce, garlic, and ginger in the fridge for at least 1/2 hour.
- heat oil on a skillet or wok to about med.
- take beef out of marinade and toss in cornstarch and stir fry until almost cooked all the way thru.
- Mix together the sauce ingredients and pour into the skillet and simmer with the beef until the sauce is thickened and the beef in cooked all the way thru.
- You may add any cooked veggies in the the beef if you like, I serve this over rice or on a salad for a great meal.