I simple and tasty stir fry recipe
Make and share this Fast and Easy Beef Stir Fry recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 lb flank steak, sliced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon powdered ginger
- oil (enough to just coat the pan)
- cooked rice, to serve
Sauce for beef
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce (sometimes I use hosin sauce)
- 1⁄2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1⁄4 cup beef broth (I use low sodium)
- marinade sliced beef in soy sauce, garlic, and ginger in the fridge for at least 1/2 hour.
- heat oil on a skillet or wok to about med.
- take beef out of marinade and toss in cornstarch and stir fry until almost cooked all the way thru.
- Mix together the sauce ingredients and pour into the skillet and simmer with the beef until the sauce is thickened and the beef in cooked all the way thru.
- You may add any cooked veggies in the the beef if you like, I serve this over rice or on a salad for a great meal.