- 9 ounces romaine lettuce
- 8 ounces corn, chilled and drained
- 8 ounces black beans, chilled, rinsed and drained
- 1 deseeded tomatoes, diced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing
- 1 -2 tablespoon salsa
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large serving bowl put the lettuce, canned corn, canned beans, tomato, green onion and cheese. Lightly toss.
- Right before serving mix together the ranch dressing and salsa and pour over the salad. Mix well.
- Serve at once.
- You may top the salad with roasted chicken pieces that you have diced, but that is optional.