Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe can be made in a snap. Add chicken to it or leave it out, it is great both ways.
- 9 ounces romaine lettuce
- 8 ounces corn, chilled and drained
- 8 ounces black beans, chilled, rinsed and drained
- 1 deseeded tomatoes, diced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing
- 1 -2 tablespoon salsa
- In a large serving bowl put the lettuce, canned corn, canned beans, tomato, green onion and cheese. Lightly toss.
- Right before serving mix together the ranch dressing and salsa and pour over the salad. Mix well.
- Serve at once.
- You may top the salad with roasted chicken pieces that you have diced, but that is optional.
Love it. Fast, inexpensive and versatile. I've used pintos or black beans. Great either way. Serving it with fish tacos tonight.
This one will be made over and over again. It's so delicious and so easy to put together and uses ingredients I often have on hand. Excellent! I used fat-free ranch dressing and a little extra salsa. Thank you!