Baking Girl's Note:
This tart dough is from Anne Burrell's Apple Tart Tatin. It is a perfect dough for any type of pie or tart! It is lemony and delicious! It is quick and easy to make using your Food Processor. It literally takes maybe a minute to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a food processor combine the butter, flour, sugar, salt and lemon zest. Pulse until it looks like finely grated Parmigiano.
- 2Add the egg yolk and 1 to 2 tablespoons of the water.
- 3Pulse, pulse, pulse until the mixture comes together.
- 4If it seems a bit dry add a little more water and pulse, pulse, pulse.
- 5The mixture should come together into a ball.
- 6Dump the whole thing out onto a clean lightly floured work surface.
- 7Knead the mixture 1 or 2 times only to make it a smooth ball.
- 8Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours before rolling out.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fast and Delicious Tart Dough
Serving Size: 1 (49 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 191.6
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 54.1 mg
- Sodium 102.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 2.2 g