Was home one night wanting something quick, delicious, warm and gooey and came up with this....
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt margarine in a pot or fry pan on stove (something with a lid).
- 2Add all other ingredients except for caramel topping.
- 3Cover and cook apples on medium/low heat with a covered lid, stirring every 2 minutes so apples do not to burn.
- 4Once apples are at a consistency that you enjoy (mine is soft but not mushy), scoop into serving dishes and drizzle with caramel topping.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fast and Delicious Caramel Apple Oatmeal
Serving Size: 1 (281 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 285.3
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.2 mg
- Sodium 126.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 24.8 g
- Protein 4.0 g