- 5 chilled tangerines, cut in halves
- 1 chilled lime, cut in half
- 1 chilled lemon, half
- 5 mint leaves, washed and chopped
- 4.92 ml honey
- 0.25 ml salt
- 78.07 ml soda water (or up to the tips of the glass)
- 2 ice cubes
Directions See How It's Made
- Using a twist and turn juicer or by hands, juice the fruits in one container or in a long glass.
- Sweeten the mixture with honey.
- Put a dash of salt to enhance flavor.
- Add mints.
- Put ice.
- Put soda water up to the tip of your glass.
- Enjoy with crackers.