Recipe by Member #610488
This zakuski recipe is traditional Russian.
Top Review by Derf
Very tasty stuffed eggs, we loved the dry mustard in them, a lovely zing!! I used fat free mayo and home made pickled baby onions, also sprinkled a little Hungarian paprika over them. they were wonderful and enjoyed by all. Thanks for posting I will be making these again.
- 6 hardboiled egg
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 3 small pickles, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons scallions, finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel the eggs and cut inhalf. Carefully remove the yolks and crush well.
- Mix with mayonaisse, mustard, pickles and scallions and season with salt and pepper.
- Using a spoon, fill the egg halves with the mixture, arrange on lettuce leaves, chill and garnish with capers and pickled red bell peppers before serving.