Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. A simple version I make on the farm.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 2 ears fresh corn
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1⁄2 cup grated monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄3 cup flour or 1⁄3 cup rice flour
- 2 cups beef stock
- Reynolds Wrap Foil
- This is an easy recipe and very satisfying. I am a chef on a farm and source out all of my ingredients there, even the beef.
- Brown !.5 pounds of ground beef with 1 medium onion. Drain off most of the fat. Add 1/3 cup flour of choice, cooking about 5 minutes. Add 1.5 cups beef stock and cook til thickened. Add 6 oz cheese. Cook til melted. Set aside.
- Meanwhile shave two ears of corn and fine dice 1 medium Zucchini, set aside.
- Prepare your favorite mashed potatoes using heavy cream.
- To assemble line a casserole dish with reynolds wrap foil and spray with pan spray. Start with beef, spreading out evenly.
- Add corn and zucchini to top of beef.
- Top with mashed potatoes and bake at 350 for 30 minutes.