Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
At Phong Nha Farmstay in Vietnam I ordered this almost every night. It is my favorite dish!!!
- 300 g ground pork
- 5 green beans, chopped
- 0.25 ml fresh basil, minced
- 0.25 ml sugar
- 0.25 ml pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 14.79 ml oil
- 0.25 ml chili powder or 0.25 ml minced fresh red hot chili pepper
- 14.79 ml oyster sauce
- 1 egg
- 236.59 ml cooked steamed rice
- In a hot frying pan with a tbs of oil fry garlic, chili powder. Mix.
- Add Pork on top of spices and cook rarely.
- Add beans.
- Add pinch of salt or chicken stock.
- Add pinch of basil.
- Add pinch of sugar.
- Add pinch of pepper.
- Add 1 tbs of oyster sauce.
- Cook Fried egg last, add water to make edge crispy.
- Serve with meat, egg and rice seperate on plate.
- Mix all together and eat! YUMMY!