1 hr 5 mins
Recipe Courtesy of B. Smith
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 ounces country-style Italian bread, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaf
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leave
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 6 tomatoes, seeded and cut into large pieces
- 2 zucchini, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 large roasted yellow bell pepper, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup capers, drained
- 1/3 cup pitted kalamata olive
- 1Divide bread evenly between two baking sheets.
- 2Bake at 350° for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown, stirring occasionally.
- 3Set aside to cool.
- 4Combine garlic and next 5 ingredients in a food processor; pulse 5 to 6 times or just until chopped, stopping to scrape down sides.
- 5Add oil and vinegar, and pulse until combined.
- 6Combine bread, tomato, and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl; add dressing, and toss well.
- 7Let salad stand, covered, at room temperature 30 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Farmstand Herb Bread Salad
Serving Size: 1 (200 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 344.6
- Calories from Fat 205
- Total Fat 22.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 575.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 5.8 g