Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This is a wonderful tasting tender white bread that gets extra flavor and texture from sesame seeds.
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fast rising yeast or 1 1⁄2 teaspoons quick-rising yeast
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Add ingredients to bread machine in order directed by manufacturer.
- Add sesame seeds at the beep or appropriate time for your machine.
- Cycle: Light, white, no timer.
OMG is all I can say. I just got done eating a nice warm piece of fresh bed! I stayed up late just to beable to taste it! I don't like sesame seeds so I didn't use them. This is the best bread I have ever made! I will never try another white bread recipe again! Thank you so much for this!
Wonderful rustic bread! I used toasted sesame seeds and replaced 1 tablespoon butter with sesame oil, which intensified the flavor! I also used AP flour(didn't have B flour) and the bread turned out with a crisp crust and a nice texture. House smelled great and the recipe is a keeper!
i have tried a lot of recipes and nothing has ever come out of my machine as white and light as this one. tastes like shop bought.