1/2 Photos of Farmhouse Triple-Layer Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie
1 hr 5 mins
This is a take on a restaurant (famous for a farmhouse) seasonal favorite pumpkin pie, with a layer of cheesecake in the middle; just supreme! Gets rave reviews by family and friends!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 9 inches deep dish pie shells
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs, divided
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin, divided
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, divided
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 3/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1Prepare your ingredients.
- 2Set out the cream cheese well in advance. Cream cheese should be at room temperature before use to avoid lumps in your cheesecake.
- 3Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- 4Prepare the pumpkin pie batter.
- 5In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together 1 cup pumpkin, 1/2 can (approximately 1/2 cup plus 2 Tbsp.) sweetened condensed milk, 1 egg, 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon, 1/4 teaspoons ground nutmeg, 1/4 teaspoons ground ginger and 1/4 teaspoons salt until smooth. Pour pumpkin pie batter in pie crust.
- 6Prepare the plain cheesecake batter.
- 7In a second mixing bowl, combine both packages of room temperature cream cheese, 1/2 cup white sugar and 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract using a hand mixer. Blend until the mixture is smooth. Add 2 eggs, one at a time, blending thoroughly after each addition. Remove 1 cup of the plain cheesecake batter and spread gently on top of the pumpkin pie batter.
- 8Prepare the pumpkin cheesecake batter.
- 9Add 1/2 cup of pumpkin puree, 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon, 1/8 teaspoons ground cloves, and 1/8 teaspoons ground nutmeg to the remaining plain cheesecake batter. Stir gently until well blended. Pour pumpkin cheesecake batter gently over cheesecake batter.
- 10Bake for 10 minutes, then lower the oven to 350 and continue to bake for 20 minutes. Lower the oven to 300 and continue to bake for 15 to 20 minutes, making sure the outer edge doesn’t brown too much. The center should still be soft with the edges firmer. The center will firm up as it cools off. Allow the cheesecake to cool completely, and then place it in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Farmhouse Triple-Layer Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 542.7
- Calories from Fat 280
- Total Fat 31.1 g
- Saturated Fat 16.1 g
- Cholesterol 149.1 mg
- Sodium 435.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 42.9 g
- Protein 11.4 g