1/2 Photos of Farmhouse Potato Cheese Soup
This delicious, hearty soup is so easy to prepare! It's warming and filling, a perfect meal for those cold, winter days! It's all made in one pot, so clean-up is a snap.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place first six ingredients in a large pot, and bring to a boil.
- 2Cover and simmer for 25 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
- 3Remove from heat, and puree the potato mixture with a potato masher.
- 4Stir in milk and seasonings, and return to heat.
- 5Add the cheese, and stir until melted.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Farmhouse Potato Cheese Soup
Serving Size: 1 (327 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 308.2
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 49.6 mg
- Sodium 980.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 14.0 g