Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Very beautiful combination of flavors and festively colored as well. Not just for Christmas, but also lovely to serve for a ladies' gathering, tea or summer soiree! COOKING TIME is for thawing the lemonade and softening the sherbet...NO COOKING INVOLVED! Once again those gals at Gooseberry Patch get the credit for another excellent recipe.
- 12 ounces frozen pink lemonade concentrate (thawed and UNdiluted)
- 2 liters ginger ale, chilled
- 1 quart raspberry sherbet, softened
- Combine lemonade and gingerale in a punch bowl, stirring gently.
- Add sherbet by HEAPING spoonfuls; stirring gently again.
- Serve immediately.
We had a few guests over for a very laid back New Year's day, & this punch was made just for that! Absolutely great when freshly made, & I must admit that I still enjoyed the small amount that was left after the sherbet was totally melted & the fizz was pretty much gone from the ale ~ What can I say but that I like this kind of stuff A LOT, & without question I'll be making it again! [Tagged & made in Please Review My Recipe]