Recipe by BamaBelle30
I've never made a frittata but I thought this one might be a good one to try! Instead of using the Simply Potatoes, you could use 4 cups diced potatoes and 1/4 cup chopped onion.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 20 ounces simply potatoes refrigerated diced potatoes with onions
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt, divided
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic pepper seasoning
- 6 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add potatoes, zucchini, bell pepper, 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt, and pepper. Cook and stir 2 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low, cover, and cook 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender.
- In medium bowl, lightly beat eggs with milk and remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt. Pour over vegetables.
- Cook over low heat, covered, 10 minutes, or until eggs are nearly set.
- Heat broiler.
- If skillet has plastic handle, wrap with foil before placing in oven. Broil frittata 2 minutes or until top is set and browned.
- Sprinkle with cheese; broil 1 minute longer until cheese is melted.
- Cut into wedges to serve.