An old-fashioned oven-baked dessert that does all the work (well, most of it!). Check out the variations listed and try something new each time!
My Private Note
large b ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350; grease a 2-quart baking dish; set aside.
- 2In a small saucepan over medium heat, bring water and brown sugar to a boil; remove from heat; stir in butter & vanilla until butter is melted; pour into prepared pan; set aside.
- 3In a bowl, combine dry ingredients, and milk just until blended, then brown sugar.
- 4Fold in raisins and nuts; drop by spoon-ful over top of the sauce.
- 5Bake uncovered for 30 minutes (bubbly & golden brown).
- 6Spoon into serving dishes, top with whipped or ice cream.
- 7VARIATIONS: try subbing the raisins with snippets of dried apricots or cranberries.
- 8Use any combination of your favorite nuts: walnuts, pecans, cashews--yum!
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Farmhouse Caramel Dumpling Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (343 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 734.7
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 24.4 mg
- Sodium 357.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 140.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 101.9 g
- Protein 9.5 g