Recipe by Braunda
Hey these are great got this one from a friend in Brunswick,GA. Kids had fun helping us out with this one. Enjoy!!!!!
- 1 tube refrigerated biscuit
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Flatten Biscuits into 5 inch circles.
- Press each into bottom and sides of greased muffin pan.
- Brown Beef and drain.
- Mix other ingredients except cheese and stir.
- Add to meat.
- Pour into muffin pans.
- Sprinkle with Cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.