Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Hey these are great got this one from a friend in Brunswick,GA. Kids had fun helping us out with this one. Enjoy!!!!!
- 1 tube refrigerated biscuit
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Flatten Biscuits into 5 inch circles.
- Press each into bottom and sides of greased muffin pan.
- Brown Beef and drain.
- Mix other ingredients except cheese and stir.
- Add to meat.
- Pour into muffin pans.
- Sprinkle with Cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
Braunda, Wow,these were a lot like unsloppy,sloppy Joes. Sooooo easy to fix,and my grandkids loved helping,and eating them. Thanks,Darlene Summers
My daughter is taking over my kitchen. :) She and I made these together and had a fun time doing it. Threw in a little chopped onion and garlic to the ground beef, but otherwise stayed true to the recipe. They made cute little barbecued meat cups. Wonderful kid food and a lot of fun to make. Thanks Braunda.
I had this in my stack of recipes and checked Zaar to see if it was here, and what the reviews said. Mine called for 3 tbs. of brown sugar, but other than that, it was the same. I thought this was OK, but I'm not sure how I'd like it without the brown sugar, so I won't rate it.