1/1 Photo of Farmgirl's Mushroom Sauce
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Reconstitute mushrooms according to package directions (i.e. soak in warm water, stock or wine for 20 minutes or so; strain, reserve liquid for future projects).
- 2Reduce broth to half (i.e. boil uncovered for 40 minutes or so).
- 3Heat oil in heavy sauce pan.
- 4Add garlic and cook gently for 1 minute or so.
- 5Add shallot, mushrooms and sage leaves.
- 6Cook on medium until sage and mushrooms are cooked, 10 minutes.
- 7Add reduced broth and simmer 5 minutes.
- 8Serve over wild game or rice.
Browse Our Top Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Farmgirl's Mushroom Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (253 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 81.4
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 894.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fresh sage leaves