1/2 Photos of Farmer's Omelet II
Hey Jude's Note:
This is great for a brunch or dinner dish. From the Chicago Tribune Good Eating Cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350° F.
- 2Cook sausage over medium heat in a 10-inch cast-iron or ovenproof skillet, stirring unil browned, 2-3 minutes.
- 3Remove with a slotted spoon to a bowl.
- 4Melt butter in the skillet.
- 5Add potato.
- 6Cook, stirring, until browned, 5-7 minutes.
- 7Remove with a slotted spoon; add to sausage in the bowl.
- 8Put onion, green bell pepper, and mushrooms in skillet.
- 9Cook, stirring, until soft, about 5 minutes.
- 10Add sausage and potato to skillet; cook, stirring, 1 minute.
- 11Add beaten eggs, salt and black pepper to taste to skillet.
- 12Do not stir.
- 13Bake in the oven until puffed and firm, 15-20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Farmer's Omelet II
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 222.8
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 235.1 mg
- Sodium 405.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 11.8 g