1/2 Photos of Farmer's Omelet
This is a delicious weekend brunch omelet or a special breakfast when you have guests. We serve it with biscuits and fresh fruit slices. You won't leave the table hungry!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place potatoes in a sauce pan and cover with water and a dash of salt.
- 2Bring to a boil and cook for 10 minutes after reaching the boiling point.
- 3Drain and set aside.
- 4Cook the bacon in a large skillet.
- 5Remove the bacon and set aside.
- 6Fry the drained potatoes in the bacon grease for about 5 minutes.
- 7Add the mushrooms, peas, bacon, parsley and chives to the potatoes.
- 8Saute the mixture a few minutes.
- 9Meanwhile beat the eggs in a medium bowl with milk.
- 10Add salt and pepper.
- 11Add the egg mixture to the potato mixture.
- 12Cook slowly and lift the cooked egg portions occasionally to allow the uncooked egg portions to reach the bottom of the pan.
- 13When the eggs are completely set and cooked throughout, turn upside down onto serving platter.
- 14Slice into 4 wedges and serve.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Farmer's Omelet
Serving Size: 1 (344 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 370.7
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 333.0 mg
- Sodium 294.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 18.0 g