- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 4 cups torn romaine lettuce or 4 cups iceberg lettuce
- 3 cups assorted fresh vegetables, sliced or chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and cut up
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix sour cream and salad dressing mix.
- Toss lettuce, vegetables and artichokes in a large bowl.
- Top with desired amount of sour cream mixture; toss until evenly cooled.
- Store any remaining cream mixture in refrigerator.
- You may add crumbled cheese, basil, cilantro, dill, or chopped walnuts.