- 2 zucchini, sliced
- 2 yellow squash, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup low-moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook zucchini and squash in hot oil in large skillet on medium heat 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add garlic; cook 3 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Remove from heat; stir in mozzarella and basil.
- Sprinkle with parmesan.
- Makes 4 servings of 3/4 cup each.