Prep 6 mins
Cook 6 mins
I found this recipe in Kraft Food and Family.
- 2 zucchini, sliced
- 2 yellow squash, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Cook zucchini and squash in hot oil 3 minutes in large skillet on medium heat, stirring occasionally. Add garlic, cook an additional 3 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Remove from heat; stir in mozzarella and basil. Sprinkle with Parmesan.