1/1 Photo of Farmer's Market Frittata by Emeril Lagasse
A great version of a hearty Frittata. Loved the corn as an addition to this dish as that was new for us. Recipe by Emeril Lagasse and found in Relish insert dated September 2011.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 eggs
- 44.37 ml heavy cream
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml black pepper, freshly ground
- 44.37 ml butter
- 236.59 ml onion, thinly sliced
- 236.59 ml red pepper, thinly sliced
- 236.59 ml mushroom, thinly sliced
- 236.59 ml fresh corn kernels
- 236.59 ml smoked ham, diced
- 29.58 ml fresh herbs (such as chives, basil, thyme, parsley and or or oregano)
- 236.59 ml swiss cheese, grated
- 1Set a rack in the upper third of the oven and preheat the broiler.
- 2Whisk eggs, cream, salt and pepper together in a medium bowl until combined.
- 3Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a 10 inch ovenproof saute pan over medium high heat. Add onions and peppers and cook, stirring as needed until soft, about 7-8 minutes.
- 4Add mushrooms and corn and cook 2 more minutes.
- 5Add ham and cook until warmed, about 1 minute.
- 6Add remaining 1 tablespoon butter and when melted, add egg mixture.
- 7Sprinkle with mixture of fresh herbs over eggs and then top with grated cheese.
- 8Reduce heat to medium and cook eggs, undisturbed for 3 minutes or until the surface beings to bubble and the bottom starts to set.
- 9Immediately place pan in oven and broil until golden brown on top - about 3-4 minutes.
- 10Remove pan from oven. Using a rubber spatula, loosen frittata from sides of pan. Tilt pan and gently slide frittata onto a platter. Serve hot or warm.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Farmer's Market Frittata by Emeril Lagasse
Serving Size: 1 (140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 211.8
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 217.5 mg
- Sodium 287.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 11.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: