Recipe by jovigirl
I found this at our local grocery store - Sounds great but I haven't made it yet. I thought it was a nice blend of veggies and a bit different.
Top Review by echo echo
Since this one has rather a Greek cast to it, with the feta cheese and cucumber and olives (I substituted kalamata for the green), I replaced the Italian dressing with Greek and used this for a nice Greek supper. I made this dish (essentially a mayonnaise-free potato salad) early in the dayand chilled it, of course, so by dinnertime the flavors had melded nicely.
- 1 medium cucumber, seeded and sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 5 small potatoes, cooked,cooled,and quartered
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 celery ribs, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1⁄2 cup bottled low-calorie Italian salad dressing
- 3 ounces baby lettuce leaves
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 12 green olives