Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
SO easy, so good. Goes great with BBQ'd food and uses produce from your garden or your farmer's market purchases. Cook time is chillin' time.
- 1 large cucumber, trimmed,peeled if you like and sliced into 1/4 inch rounds
- 3 large tomatoes, seeded and cut into small chunks
- 6 -8 radishes, diced
- 1 red onion, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- Combine vegetables in a bowl; add sour cream, a little at a time, until the ingredients are just coated- add more sour cream if necessary.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or overnight before serving.
A nice lunch with mild flavor. I left out the radishes, but otherwise followed recipe exactly. Thanks!