1 hr 15 mins
Mmmmm....hash browns, ham and eggs; just like down on the farm, but you only need one pan! This needs to chill overnight, so plan ahead. Prep. time does not reflect refrigeration time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a 9 x 13 greased baking pan, layer potatoes, ham, onion and cheese.
- 2In a medium bowl, beat eggs; add milk, salt and pepper to eggs; beat well until thoroughly incorporated.
- 3Pour over potato/ham layers.
- 4Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 5To prepare: Preheat oven to 350 degrees; remove cover and bake for approximately 60 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Farmers' Country Breakfast Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 426.7
- Calories from Fat 210
- Total Fat 23.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 345.5 mg
- Sodium 1097.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 29.4 g