Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Mmmmm....hash browns, ham and eggs; just like down on the farm, but you only need one pan! This needs to chill overnight, so plan ahead. Prep. time does not reflect refrigeration time.
- In a 9 x 13 greased baking pan, layer potatoes, ham, onion and cheese.
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs; add milk, salt and pepper to eggs; beat well until thoroughly incorporated.
- Pour over potato/ham layers.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- To prepare: Preheat oven to 350 degrees; remove cover and bake for approximately 60 minutes.