Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Mmmmm....hash browns, ham and eggs; just like down on the farm, but you only need one pan! This needs to chill overnight, so plan ahead. Prep. time does not reflect refrigeration time.
- In a 9 x 13 greased baking pan, layer potatoes, ham, onion and cheese.
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs; add milk, salt and pepper to eggs; beat well until thoroughly incorporated.
- Pour over potato/ham layers.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- To prepare: Preheat oven to 350 degrees; remove cover and bake for approximately 60 minutes.
This was very Yummy. I got two thumbs up on this one. Thanks for sharing.
This was really good, and a recipe I plan to make again soon. Thank you for sharing it shelbyrose...
This was very easy to make and very good to eat.We had an overnight guest and we all enjoyed it.