- 3 large potatoes
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 6 pork chops
- 1 large onion, sliced thin
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Slice potatoes lengthwise into 3 slices each.
- Place in a 2-quart greased casserole dish.
- Sauté garlic in olive oil, then add pork chops and brown lightly on both sides.
- Place browned pork chops and garlic on top of potatoes.
- Place thin sliced onions over pork chops.
- Mix sour cream, dry mustard and salt; pour mixture over onions.
- Bake uncovered for 90 minutes, or until pork chops are well done.