1/4 Photos of Farmer's Casserole
1 hr 15 mins
This wonderful casserole is the best 'breakfast casserole' I have ever eaten. It could easily be served at any time of day. I first ate it at a Wedding Shower and could hardly wait for the bride's mother to get the recipe for me from the Aunt who lived in another state. I am posting the recipe exactly as I received it...however I would personally increase the salt to 1 teaspoon instead of the 1/4th teaspoon since I remember adding salt when I ate it before.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease 2 quart rectangular baking dish.
- 2Arrange potatoes evenly on bottom of baking dish.
- 3Sprinkle with cheese, ham, onions.
- 4Combine milk and eggs and seasonings.
- 5Pour over potatoes and cheese.
- 6Refrigerate over night.
- 7Bake at 350 for 40-50 minutes until set.
- 8Let rest 5 minute.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Farmer's Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 307.0
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 130.6 mg
- Sodium 313.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 15.0 g