- 3 cups frozen hash brown potatoes (24 oz bag)
- 3⁄4 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 3⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup diced ham
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 6 beaten eggs or 1 1⁄2 cups frozen fat-free liquid egg product
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease a 2 quart square baking dish.
- arrange potatoes evenly on bottom of dish.
- sprinkle with cheese, ham, green onion.
- in medium mixing bowl, combine eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Pour egg mixture over potato mixture in dish. Freeze.
- on serving day, thaw completely. Bake uncovered in a 350 degree oven for 40-45 min or until center appears to be set. Let stand 5 min before serving. If you prefer, extra cheese can be sprinkled on top the last 15 min of baking.