Freezer friendly potato, egg and cheese brunch dish!
Make and share this Farmer's Brunch Casserole OAMC recipe from Food.com.
- Grease a 2 quart square baking dish.
- arrange potatoes evenly on bottom of dish.
- sprinkle with cheese, ham, green onion.
- in medium mixing bowl, combine eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Pour egg mixture over potato mixture in dish. Freeze.
- on serving day, thaw completely. Bake uncovered in a 350 degree oven for 40-45 min or until center appears to be set. Let stand 5 min before serving. If you prefer, extra cheese can be sprinkled on top the last 15 min of baking.