1/1 Photo of Farmer's Brunch Casserole OAMC
Lisa Trinity Academy's Note:
Freezer friendly potato, egg and cheese brunch dish!
My Private Note
2 qt ba ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease a 2 quart square baking dish.
- 2arrange potatoes evenly on bottom of dish.
- 3sprinkle with cheese, ham, green onion.
- 4in medium mixing bowl, combine eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Pour egg mixture over potato mixture in dish. Freeze.
- 5on serving day, thaw completely. Bake uncovered in a 350 degree oven for 40-45 min or until center appears to be set. Let stand 5 min before serving. If you prefer, extra cheese can be sprinkled on top the last 15 min of baking.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Farmer's Brunch Casserole OAMC
Serving Size: 1 (267 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 379.0
- Calories from Fat 179
- Total Fat 19.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 241.9 mg
- Sodium 720.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 24.5 g