Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
A co worker brought these to work and what can I say, but that they are yummy!! I hope that you will also enjoy.
- Mix the first four ingredients together.
- Add in the next five ingredients.
- Butter a brownie pan.
- Pour in the batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- For the Frosting: melt the 1/2 cup butter and 3T buttermilk together.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add 3-4T cocoa and 3 cups powdered sugar.
- Frost the brownies.
PAC Spring 2008 ~ Never met a brownie I didn't like! I thought that the ratio of liquid to dry ingredients was a bit much and I did end up having to bake them for an additional 10 minutes as the middle was still quite liquid after the initial 20 minutes. I did not make the frosting (personal preference).